Look what's back! Our favourite silk screens PLUS some brand spanking new heavy bond acrylic paint, which perfectly accompanies the silk screens. Wondering how to use a silk screen?
1. Roll a polymer clay slab
2. Choose a silk screen and lay it on top of your polymer clay slab
3. Apply a line of paint to the top of your silk screen
4. Use an old credit to spread the paint across all areas of the silk screen
5. Carefully peel the screen off the polymer clay slab and then allow the paint to dry
6. From there, cut shapes out of the slab and then cure your clay in the oven
This coming week I will film a tutorial for you on how to do it!