Liquid Sculpey - Pearl 1oz
Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in bake-able moulds, to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mould. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home decor, jewellery, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To thin - add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Excellent levelling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewellery findings.
- Liquid polymer clays do not give off toxic chemicals during the curing process. However, you will experience a slight odour and smoking which is non-hazardous. To minimise this, we suggest using an oven hood fan and if you are using moulds, only bake one at a time. We always recommend using an oven thermometer. Many times, ovens are not calibrated accurately, and are actually hotter than the temperature set on the dial. Just pre-heat your oven for 15-20 minutes which should be long enough to reach the temperature on the oven thermometer needed to cure your project.
All orders are generally dispatched on the same or next business day. Please view our FAQ Page to view delivery times to your state.
We recommend selecting express post for polymer clay, polymer clay cutters, and resin items as they are sensitive to the heat.