Ausmonite Acrylic Resin (Jesmonite Alternative) Organic Circle Vase Starter Kit
A perfect weekend or after work project, this Acrylic Resin Vase Starter Kit is the ultimate gift (to yourself or others). Create a dreamy, light weight terrazzo or concrete lookalike vase in under 2 hours. Want to know the best part? You do not need any prior making experience - it's seriously that easy! This kit is suitable for bridal showers, craft nights or craft classes too.
- 750g Ausmonite Acrylic Resin
- 2 x Ausmonite Acrylic Resin Pigment Pastes (Red & White)
- Organic Circle Vase Silicone Mould (reusable) measuring 13.8cm x 13.7cm x 3.95cm
- 2 x Acrylic Propagation Vases
- Straight to the point instructions
Tell me more about Ausmonite
Ausmonite is an acrylic resin that has a two components comprising of a water-based acrylic emulsion and a mineral base. This product is a Jesmonite alternative.
- 750g size (500g powder & 250g liquid)
- Non-toxic or hazardous
- Australian made
- Quick setting
- 2:1 mixing ratio
- Solvent free, water based system
- 15 minute working time
- Primary coloured pigments available for purchase separately
- Epoxy pigments cannot be used with Ausmonite
Instructions for use
- Weigh out the correct liquid measurement and add the pigments to the liquid mix to reach your desired colour.
- Weigh out the correct powder required, ensuring you are following a 2:1 ratio.
- Add the powder to the pigmented liquid and mic until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Ensure you scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing pot to ensure the two parts are entirely mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a mould. You have 15 minutes of working time once the liquid is mixed with the powder.
- Curing time is subject to the volume of acrylic resin used and surrounding environmental conditions. Casts between 100g to 300g should take 45 to 60 minutes to cure before de-moulding. The acrylic resin will continue to develop in strength following the de-moulding of it.
All orders are generally dispatched on the same or next business day. Please view our FAQ Page to view delivery times to your state.
We recommend selecting express post for polymer clay, polymer clay cutters, and resin items as they are sensitive to the heat.