Just Resin DiamondCote 1:1 Epoxy Resin - 1L Kit
A high Viscosity Epoxy Resin, designed for coating and creative applications.
An easy to measure 1:1 ratio self leveling product, with excellent air release properties, is UV stable, low in VOC's and in odour.
This product has been designed to add a diamond like finish to your resin art, acrylic pours, mosaics, photographs, prints, timber surfaces, sculptures and more. It can be applied by pouring, brushing on, or with a roller to substances such as art boards, MDF, acrylic sheet, concrete, metal, wood or more.
DiamondCote can be used as a top coat on your artistic projects, and can also be tinted with pigment pastes, powders, glitters and inks.
- Measure equal parts by volume (e.g 100mls : 100mls)
- Mix for 3 mins, or until combined, scraping sides & bottom of vessel
- Open time of approx. 70mins at 25 degrees Celsius
- 12 hour cure time
- Full cure at 7 days
- Heat not essential for top coats to remove bubbles (although heat can be applied)
- Heat Resistant up to 50 degrees Celsius
- a 1L kit includes 500ml of Part A & 500ml of Part B
Proudly made in Australia with USA Raw products.
All orders are generally dispatched on the same or next business day. Please view our FAQ Page to view delivery times to your state.
We recommend selecting express post for polymer clay, polymer clay cutters, and resin items as they are sensitive to the heat.