Polymer Clay Earring Starter Kit
Build your own polymer clay earring starter kit and enjoy the freedom to choose!
For $199, you receive the basic starter kit containing the basic essentials.
From there, you can build you own personalised kit by selecting as many add-on polymer clay bars (from an extra $5.69 each) as you like.
What’s included in the basic kit?
- 9 polymer clay cutters
- Pair of depth guides [the colour you receive may be different to the website picture subject to availability]
- Acrylic rolling pin
- Flexible stainless steel blade
- Precision knife
- 100 pieces of 8mm 304 Surgical Stainless Steel Earring Posts
- 100 pieces of 304 Stainless Steel Plastic Disc Earring Backs
- 50 pieces of silver (10mm), gold (10mm), rose gold (8mm) and black (8mm) jump rings
- Hand drill with 25 drill pieces ranging from 0.5mm to 3mm widths
- 1 pair of jewellery pliers
- Zap Gel Glue to adhere your posts to the polymer clay
- Digital Instruction booklet. This is downloadable after purchase.
How do I build my starter kit?
- Select as many polymer clay bars as you like from our 100+ colour range (starting from $5.69 extra each)
What do you recommend I purchase separately?
We have chosen to not include the following products in our kit as they are fragile and heavy, resulting in higher postage costs.
- Flat ceramic tile - find at your local hardware or tile store
All orders are generally dispatched on the same or next business day. Please view our FAQ Page to view delivery times to your state.
We recommend selecting express post for polymer clay, polymer clay cutters, and resin items as they are sensitive to the heat.