This kit is for you if you want to start making polymer clay earrings but don’t know where to start, or you want the convenience of purchasing everything you need to begin your polymer clay earring making journey in one bundle.
What’s to love about this kit?
- It comes with 11 *full sized* blocks of polymer clay in a mix of Sculpey Souffle & Sculpey Premo.
- It comes with a handful of exclusive polymer clay cutters
- It comes with all of the necessary jewellery findings and glue required to make a final product. This takes the stress out of sourcing supplies separately to the kit.
- Finally, it comes with digital straight to the point, comprehensive instructions that don’t go for pages long. 'Cause we haven't got time for essay reading, right?
So, what’s included?
- 11 blocks of polymer clay
- 9 polymer clay cutters
- Pair of depth guides [the colour you receive may be different to the website picture subject to availability]
- Acrylic rolling pin
- Flexible stainless steel blade
- 100 pieces of 316L Surgical Steel Earring Posts
- 100 pieces of 316L Surgical Steel Butterfly Earring Backs
- 50 silver jump rings in a 10mm size
- 50 black jump rings in a 10mm size
- 50 gold jump rings in an 8mm size
- 50 rose gold jump rings in an 8mm size
- 2 x mini jewellery pliers to open & close your jump rings
- Hand drill with 25 drill pieces ranging from 0.5mm to 3mm widths
- Zap Gel Glue to adhere your posts to the polymer clay
- Digital Instructions that show you step by step how two make polymer clay earrings. We cover things like rolling clay, how to avoid air bubbles, cutter etiquette, how to properly cure clay, drilling holes, using sand paper, using jump rings, glueing earrings and more. This is downloadable after purchase.
What do you recommend I purchase separately?
We have chosen to not include the following products in our kit as they are fragile and heavy, resulting in higher postage costs.
- Flat ceramic tile - find at your local hardware or tile store