Resin Doming Starter Kit
Introducing our Resin Earring Doming Kit - a kit that comes with the essential products required to start doming your polymer clay earrings.
What’s to love about this kit?
The real magic in this kit is the video and written instructions. They cover everything in detail about doming your polymer clay like:
- What type of resin is best suited to doming
- How to prepare your polymer clay pieces for doming
- How to appropriately mix doming resin
- How to best apply the resin to the earring
- How to remove air bubbles
- What condition the room should be in when you use the resin and let it cure
- What to do when the resin shrinks around the side of the earring
- How to create a thicker than usual doming effect
- How to clean up spilled resin around the sides of the earring piece with sanding accessories
- How to drill into cured resin
This starter kit is designed for beginners with little or no experience in resin doming.
So, what’s included?
- 1L 'Just Resin' DiamondCote Resin
- Silicone doming mat
- 250ml silicone beaker
-Large stirring stick
- Digital Instructions that show you step-by-step how to dome polymer clay earrings. Available in written and video form. Downloadable upon order dispatch.
What do you recommend I purchase separately?
- Appropriate PPE (respirator mask, gloves, safety glasses)
- A heat gun from Bunnings or Amazon
All orders are generally dispatched on the same or next business day. Please view our FAQ Page to view delivery times to your state.
We recommend selecting express post for polymer clay, polymer clay cutters, and resin items as they are sensitive to the heat.