Resin *Stud Earring* Starter Kit
Build your own resin *stud earring* starter kit and enjoy the freedom to choose!
For $99, you receive the basic starter kit containing the basic essentials.
From there you can build your own personalised kit by selecting as many add-on epoxy pigments pastes (from an extra $12.50 each) and glitters (from an extra $4 each) as you like.
What's included in the basic kit?
- 400ml ‘Just Resin’ ArtCast Slow Set Resin
- Exclusive circle stud silicone mould in a 12mm, 15mm and 20mm size
- 250ml silicone beaker to mix & measure your resin in
- ‘Bob & Frank’ resin stirring stick and pigment stick
- 100 pieces of 304 Stainless Steel Earring Posts
- 100 pieces of 304 Stainless Steel Butterfly Earring Backs
- E6000 glue to adhere your posts to the resin earrings
- Digital Instruction & Safety Equipment Recommendation booklet. This is downloadable after purchase
How do I build my starter kit?
- Select as many epoxy pigment pastes as you like from our 100+ colour range (starting from $12.50 extra each)
- Select as many glitters as you like from our extensive and vibrant colour range (starting from $4 extra each)
What safety equipment do I need to purchase separately?
We have chosen to not include the following products in our kits as everyone has different sized hands and heads, meaning one size would not fit everyone!
- Disposable nitrile gloves (or thick washing gloves) - find at your local supermarket
- A respirator mask - Find at your local hardware store. We recommend this - https://www.bunnings.com.au/3m-painters-project-quick-latch-with-cool-flow-valve_p0035620
- Safety glasses - Find at your local hardware store
We would not recommend this kit to children younger than 15 years old. Resin is toxic and must be handled with care by an adult.
This kit is for you if you want to start making resin earrings but don’t know where to start, or you want the convenience of purchasing everything you need to begin your resin earring making journey in one bundle.
All orders are generally dispatched on the same or next business day. Please view our FAQ Page to view delivery times to your state.
We recommend selecting express post for polymer clay, polymer clay cutters, and resin items as they are sensitive to the heat.